- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions
- Acts as liaison and advisor to clients, sometimes acting as the primary contact
- Designs, modifies, develops and writes requirements and specifications of software programming applications
- Follows established architecture standards as well as software development lifecycle and project management lifecycle
- Performs other duties as assigned
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for an entry-level Business Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join our growing team. The entry-level Business Analyst will work closely with our development team to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs and will work under more senior analysts to become more familiar with responsibilities and duties. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, bring energy to the team, be passionate about our work, and truly care about our clients and the outcomes we deliver to them.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Understanding of requirements gathering, use case documentation and managing multiple priorities
- Understanding of different testing methodologies
- Professional demeanor
- Ability and desire to interact with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to meet project timelines and budget
- Ability to work effectively with project team
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients and coworkers
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes the ability for Cincinnati employees to flex an in-office/remote schedule. Our main office is in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and India.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular social events, company parties and holiday gatherings
- Smart casual dress in the office