- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business solutions and business requirements:
- Analyzes, identifies and writes detailed description of user requirements, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Makes recommendations for business process improvements with a thorough understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the technology needs.
- Prepares analysis for production support of systems and applications and associated documentation.
- Acts as a liaison between business and IT. Develops and maintains knowledge of customer's business.
- Creates and tests ad hoc reports.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Assists with the design and implementation of operational and system enhancements to ensure production capabilities are both effective and efficient.
- Exhibits strong business knowledge and builds strong customer relationships.
- Documents end user requirements for data, reports and analyses, training, data quality and performance. Experienced knowledge of reporting tools and databases
- Strong knowledge of business information data sources and business data rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Business Analyst
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong analytical and problem solving skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has experience with documenting and managing customer requirements, and the ability to drill down into complex processes to understand business needs across multiple project teams. The Senior Business Analyst will function as a liaison between business and IT, and will be a champion for our customers to ensure their requirements are met.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Field of Study – Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Experience –
o 8 or more years of related experience that includes experience in designing, testing, documenting and / or maintaining applications required or configuring and using application software in a business setting.
o Experience of 3rd party system integrations analysis
o Experience in web CMS & marketing technology is a strong plus
o Experience in e-commerce technology is a strong plus
o Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
- Scope of Job – Performs complex requirements development, coverage analysis, impact analysis and modification. Leads requirements effort on projects using moderately complex technical skills. Performs work with moderate technical skills and under general supervision. Defines complex business information requirements.
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes the ability for Cincinnati employees to flex an in-office/remote schedule. Our main office is in Cincinnati, Ohio and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and India.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Flexible hybrid schedule
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular social events, company parties and holiday gatherings
- Smart casual dress in the office