- Use scripts/portals to deploy cloud infrastructure
- Help design and implement build/deployment systems for development projects (Octopus, Azure DevOps, other)
- Troubleshoot/fix build/deployment issues
- Document system changes, e.g. build/deployment/AD/network/etc.
- Manage/troubleshoot/fix IIS and website issues
- Manage minor sysadmin/Office365 tasks (add new users, assign group membership, etc.)
- Manage minor DNS changes
- Manage/troubleshoot/fix network related issues
- Manage source control system
Senior DevOps Engineer
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud & DevOps team and support our web-based applications and platforms on the latest cloud technologies in a DevOps environment. You will be able to use automation technologies as well as private/public cloud technologies to provide best-of-breed solutions. The Azure Cloud Platform, Team City Build server, Octopus, and Azure DevOps deployment are all part of our current technology stack.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- 8+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Unix/Linux System Administrator or similar
- 3+ years of experience in design build/deployment systems for projects using Octopus, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, etc.
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Proficient in PowerShell, JSON, XML & YAML
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Hands on experience with Azure (required) or other cloud providers
- Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations, and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite is desired
- Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills is desired
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes a hybrid schedule for Cincinnati employees. Our main office is in Cincinnati with a secondary location in India, and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and Europe.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular team-building events