- Architect and deliver Enterprise solutions
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment; must be able to complete specific project milestones by strict deadlines
- Must be able to effectively multi-task
- Mentor and lead technical implementation team of 5+ Software Engineers
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing user stories and creating functional/technical requirements specifications
- Ability to understand complex business processes and can transform them into programming logic
- Must be able to work collaboratively with varying levels in the organization, as well as with the client
Solutions Architect - Microsoft Stack
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect with a deep understanding of the software development life cycle and ASP.NET development best practices, and who has strong enterprise architecture, web CMS and marketing technology expertise to lead large project teams to design and implement end-to-end digital solutions.
- BS. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of industry experience building sophisticated web-based solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in delivering and leading solutions as an Architect
- Strong Proficiency and fluency in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, ORM, Responsive Design, SQL Server, Angular JS, GIT workflow, TDS, Continuous Integration, Team City, Azure.
- Experience integrating a variety of 3rd party systems
- Experience in web CMS, e-commerce & marketing technology is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes a hybrid schedule for Cincinnati employees. Our main office is in Cincinnati with a secondary location in India, and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and Europe.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular team-building events