- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment; Must be able to complete specific project milestones by strict deadlines
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use stories and creating functional/technical requirements specifications
- Ability to understand complex business processes and can transform them into programming logic
- Must be able to work collaboratively with varying levels in the organization, as well as with the client
ASP.NET / MVC / C# Developer – All Levels
Nishtech is a full-service e-commerce and digital experience consultancy that has been helping brands gain a competitive edge for over 15 years. We excel at delivering personalized digital and commerce solutions that improve customer experiences and drive business growth.
We are looking for Web Developers of all levels to work within larger teams to to build, enhance, and maintain enterprise digital solutions for our customers.
- BS. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience building sophisticated web-based solutions
- Strong Proficiency and fluency in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, ORM, Responsive Design, SQL Server, Angular JS, GIT workflow, TDS, Continuous Integration, Team City, Azure.
- Experience integrating a variety of 3rd party systems
- Experience in Web CMS & eCommerce Technology is a strong plus.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Methodology
Nishtech is a diverse company that values teamwork, career growth, and a human-first approach. We know your life shouldn’t revolve around work, so we encourage a work-life balance that includes a hybrid schedule for Cincinnati employees. Our main office is in Cincinnati with a secondary location in India, and we have numerous remote employees located across the United States as well as in Canada, Brazil, and Europe.
Nishtech provides generous benefits and perks including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (Medical / Dental / Vision)
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Regular team-building events