Despite aggressive timelines, the teams successfully worked together to plan and execute the project. The result was a completely redesigned site that integrated seamlessly into Infor SX.e ERP, and provided enhanced functionality while taking advantage of B2B Commerce Cloud’s powerful built-in capabilities. Features on the new site include:
- Custom quote workflow to mimic the client’s existing quote request and approval process
- Enhanced quick order pad with predictive search to allow for multiple lines to be entered at one time
- Custom catalog and user experience including product restrictions, custom payment methods, and the ability to enable/disable backorders by customer
- Ability to check credit hold status of a user paying on account at the time of login, and restrict submission of orders when necessary
- Custom order status updates/email notifications
- Custom website forms and pages, including catalog request form, training classes & registration, career page and application
- Website re-brand & custom design, including new website widgets
- Customizations across the Account pages to support the new design
Once the updated platform was put in place, the company challenged Nishtech to design a custom portal that integrated a purchase card program to the new B2B site. The portal allows the company to manage accounts and spending limits for customers that use the program and allows those customers to purchase product online as well in physical stores. This feature is separate from B2B Commerce Cloud, but the power and flexibility of the platform enabled Nishtech to integrate the new functionality into the existing ecommerce experience.
With its new digital capabilities, our client can continue to make improvements to their customer experience. Through the power of Optimizely B2B Commerce Cloud they expect to build upon their success and further enhance their position in the industry.